BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2022

a fin de 2021

 

câteva versuri și cuvinte cu care închei 2021...




Jesus be glorified,
Your ways are higher than mine
Washed away every stain, Lord
No greater love than the blood, Lord.
Don't wanna miss a single vowel when you speak, 
Oh, please speak!
You say 'walk out on the waves, for I am with you'
You said you'd never change, and I believe you.



- (when I felt desperate, but realized to 
be free I needed to surrender control)




I was falling apart when heaven rescued me
Recovered my heart, I want the world to see
I can testify, testify.
I gave Him my life, He gave it back to me
No longer the same, not who I used to be
I can testify, testify. 



- (about the trip to America and the transformation)




YESHUA


- (peace in the name of the Lord)




I wanna watch all my bridges burn 
Stand in the rain till the page is turned
Dance in the light of a lesson learned
I wanna leave everything that hurts
Never go back to the way we were
Set it on fire, baby, watch it burn




- (not even worth looking back on 
who I used to be before I was changed)





Searching for purpose in all the waiting
Praying through so many silent hours
Finding a breath when you feel like fainting
Learning to love where you are right now
You just gotta have faith



- (what 2021 was about)

0 comments: